1 pkg. Oreo cookies
1 8-oz. pkg cream cheese
1 bag chocolate chips
1 handful white chocolate chips (optional)
- Food Processor
- Double Boiler or Pot with a glass bowl on top
- Empty entire bag of Oreos into food processor. Process until cookies are in small crumbs – you don't want any large lumps.
- Add cream cheese to food processor. Pulse mixture until smooth.
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler. Do not melt chocolate on direct heat, as the chocolate can easily burn.
(If you melt the chocolate in the microwave, the chocolate will likely set while you are working, and you will need to reheat chocolate).
- Form the chocolate-cheese mixture into little balls by rolling chocolate in your hands.
- Dip chocolate balls in melted chocolate and place in container.
- Melt white chocolate and drizzle over top of balls.
- Refrigerate balls for 1 hour.